Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Silicone Mickey Mouse Muffin Pan

I love to bake. I love it even more if it is Disney related, of course. So I was pretty excited when Disney offered the Mickey Mouse muffin pan on disneystore.com. If you like making Mickey shaped goodies, then this pan is for you!

It is made of silicone, so it is very flexible. The flexibility can come in handy, depending on what you are using the pan for. It says it is a muffin pan, but to be honest I have yet to make muffins with it. I use it to make Mickey Mouse Rice Krispie Treats® and I love how they come out!

The muffin pan filled.

The muffin pan makes some nice and thick
Rice Krispie Treats®!

There's Mickey!

The muffin pan really is great. I use it all the time when we are having guests or if we are going to a party. It can be a little tough to clean, because of its texture and all the nooks and crannies of the Mickey head. With the Rice Krispie Treats®, the flexibility really helps with popping these out. It can be hard to keep Mickey's ears on right, but since you can basically turn the muffin pan inside out, Mickey stays intact. 

Unfortunately, Disney does not have the muffin pan available on the website right now. I checked Amazon and it looks like they have a bunch being offered by different sellers. This one has Prime available with it (6 pans left, at the time of writing) and the price seems reasonable ($23.97 at the time of writing). I am not sure if Disney is going to get this back in, it's possible they will, but if you don't want to wait you can order one from Amazon. I wouldn't go over $24 dollars though. It is very cute and makes fun treats, but I saw someone selling one for $35 plus shipping. It's cute, but it's not that cute! 

Picture from Amazon

Picture from Amazon


So, if you are looking for a fun way to make some Mickey Mouse treats, I highly recommend this muffin pan (at a reasonable price). It's an easy way to make some fun treats for the kids (and adults)!
Happy baking!

Thanks for reading!

Liz ⁰O⁰





No comments:

Post a Comment